PE Spigot to RCP Pipe

Polyethylene Transition fittings are used to connect PE to or from other gravity drainage pipe materials such as: Clay pipe, Ductile Iron, Cast Iron, PVC, Reinforced concrete pipes.  Transitions are typically a PE socket with a rubber ring joint to fit over the alternate pipe material and seal onto its surface.  They are machined from a single solid piece of PE and include an integrated puddle flange so they can be anchored.