These fittings are suitable for pumped sewers or rising mains. They are generally not suitable for gravity applications unless being used as part of a vertical drop.
Mill-Pro can provide any fitting design for pressure fitting from 110mm to 2000mm OD, in any SDR / PN rating from SDR7.4 (PN25) to SDR41 (PN4).
The Mill-Pro team have more than 20 years’ experience in PE fitting design, including calculation and application of de-rating factors for specific applications to ensure long term performance.
Mill-Pro’s fabricated fittings are manufactured from the same high quality compounds such as our pipes and moulded fittings to EN 12201-3 / ISO 4427-3. Every fitting carrying the Mill-Pro brand is inspected throughout the production process, from raw material to packaging.
An unlimited range of custom-made fittings is available, typical standard fittings are;
- Flange adapters to connect to pumps, valves and other equipment
- Fabricated Bends for use in pumped sewers
- Formed swept bends for use in pumped sewers
- Restraint Flanges for transitioning a pipe through a concrete chamber or structure
- Grooved ends for mechanical grooved connections to PE
This section contains standard fabricated fittings. Other fabricated fittings can be designed & manufactured to order, refer to the Special Fittings section.
For fabricated bends in pressure applications the following bend radii are typical.